Monday, February 13, 2012

THE SIXTH BLOG

This week...this week...well, I guess it's technically last week as of this writing. I don't really remember much of last week. Nothing was too difficult in the grammar section, the kanji quiz annoyed me like usual, and I remember missing breaks because I was a bit hungry during class. However, the dialogue was a useful learning tool as it normally is. Not the reading of the book dialogue, mind you, but the creation of one. Being able to collectively call all the stuff I know in one place is extremely helpful in reinforcing material. However, I'm having a bit of a problem with all of the new creative exercises: I just seem to have completely run out of creativity for creating situations. It's kind of annoying when I can't think of a sentence to use new grammar in.

As for the presentations, my memory is a little blurry since I haven't slept much, but I vaguely remember Carissa's group. There are two girls in the scene, talking about about a hot spring. Well, not so much talking about it as one of the girls uses a little small talk and then BAM! hot spring question time. That's not the point though. She's curious about the best hot spring, to which her friend tells her of the one in Kyushu. So there's that. The questioner says thanks and heads about her merry way.

And for some reason the videos on the blog aren't working for me. I'll have to fiddle around with some settings in the morning or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment