Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Glogster Blog

はい、優先席は大切と思います。アメリカ人はとても太っています。それから、彼らは座れてはいけない。たぶん、元気になります。優先席はとてもいいです。将来のお母さんは病気になったら、早く病院に行きます。ある日、人々は優先席をわかります。

So, yeah. I liked this week. I was able to actually remain on top of my game and I think I actually managed to pull off a decent grade on a kanji quiz since I changed my study methods up. However, I do have to bring attention to the glogster project. I really liked doing it. whenever something creative is involved, I love it and try to go for having as much fun as possible. And I really did have a lot of fun writing for the project. However, glogster is a little flawed in its execution. I like the theory, but their artistic options were very limiting in what I had in mind for my advertisement. In retrospect, I probably should have figured out how photoshop works and just done my project with that. Overall though, it gave me a chance to apply my skillset outside of packets and book questions. Truth be told, that reinforces what I've learned so much more and it makes everything make a hell of a lot more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment