Monday, September 26, 2011

The reflection that comes after the third reflection

1. I learned all about the Causative form and how to command people to do something. Or to say that a command was issued. Also, my dislike of drawing was reinforced.

2. I enjoyed the causative activity since it opened up dialogue with other members of the class and it helped to learn about other people which is always nice.

3. I don't think I really had a great success in the class this week. At least, I didn't feel like I succeeded at anything in particular.

4. Listening to anybody speak in Japanese. I'm still no good at listening to people talking. That's definitely my greatest weakness and deterrent when it comes to the language.

5. Other than the practice in class, I have no idea how to go about fixing it. My schedule doesn't permit me to go to the places the Japanese students meet and I can't get past the uncomfortable feeling I get when I speak to natives in the native language. Though, any Asian language causes that feeling in me.

日本の友達:
柿崎慶祐。二十二歳です。北海度から来ました。立教大学の学生です。専門は法学です。雪ボードをしたり魚を捕ったりすろのが好きです。人々と話したいので、英語を勉強します。

No comments:

Post a Comment