1. This week, in Japanese, I learned all about the joy and wonder of talking about mysterious strangers doing activities for a definite reason and I learned how to describe a situation in which an action takes place during another action. (I feel this is where I would use an Inception joke, but I'll spare it. No promises for the future though.)
2. The most fun thing I did? I can't really remember. Going to class was fun. Telling people to kick customers in the face is also a fun thing.
3. I remembered the kanji for two mechanical objects. I wasn't really expecting that.
4. The greatest challenge? Not thinking about puppies because of the dog kanji. I kid, of course. The greatest challenge for me was rembering the kanji for experience.
5. Well, I studied it. And I used a kanji bank that I made myself on the quiz. I'm seriously going to be using those a lot more now. They're very helpful.
No comments:
Post a Comment