Monday, September 24, 2012

Reflection for week beginning 9/18

I don't really know what to reflect on. Nothing really felt especially good about my performance, nor did I feel that I did particularly bad in any part about my performance. It was nice being able to have translation come to me a little bit faster than normal since I now know the proper method of translating Japanese.

Well, now that I think about it, there is one facet of my performance that I wasn't so much a fan. When watching Momotaro, I was having a difficult time keeping pace with the video. I notice that happens a lot. I'm not sure whether it's the fact that my hearing is bad or that my listening comprehension is terrible. I think it'd be really helpful if we had some more listening exercises in the future. Reading exercises only help so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment